Pro-Seal 896 is a water based acrylic sealer. It is an Australian product and has been designed to withstand our harsh climate. The sealer is eco-friendly and safe both at installation stage and after install. It is UV-stable, breathable and highly penetrating. This product has been designed to use on most porous external surfaces.
Pro-Seal 896 is different as it contains a specially designed, acrylic copolymer. It gives increased strength, durability, and chemical resistance to your surfaces. The majority of other acrylic sealers are film forming sealants. They can be either water based or solvent based. Acrylic products create a thick film which has a weak surface bond. Solvent-based sealers, on the other hand, are more durable but also break down more easily and are not breathable.
Pro-Seal 896 is a true nano sealer that penetrates deeply into your porous surfaces, giving optimum adhesion. It mixes with water to help the process. As your material dries out, the polymer chains form a matrix seal. This matrix binds everything within in the top surface layers. It provides outstanding stain resistance, strength and durability.
Pro-Seal 896 is designed to be applied while your surfaces are wet – they can be used right after pressure cleaning. The sealer can be applied to new concrete as soon as it has set enough to walk on. Pro-Seal 896 can provide stain protection from day one of the concrete pour.
Pro-Seal 896 will not discolour and does not flake or peel.
- Developed with Moisture Retention Technology (MRT). MRT assists in curing new installation materials that are cement-based
- Provides immediate protection for new concrete
- Is applied to wet surfaces, which saves you time and money
- Versatile sealer for paved surfaces and all types of new and existing concrete
- Minimizes surface cracking
- Contains the highest level of oil, which provides resistance to dirt and stains
- Is an eco-friendly product
- Is made from non-hazardous materials and is completely safe to install and for use after the installation process
- UV stable product
- Industrial grade strength
- Will not delaminate
- Does not yellow over time
- Easy to clean after application – simply use water
– Touch dry: 30-60 minutes
– Foot Traffic: 24 hours
– Vehicle Traffic: 72 hours
Coverage: 20-25m²/litre depending on the porosity of the surface
Dilution: 1:4 (1 part product : 4 parts water). Porous substrates diluted 1:3 or pre-treat with Pro Polish 770
Equipment needed: Pump sprayer or WBS CSU (Commercial Spray Unit) and broom or microfiber mop
Pro-Seal 896 can be used to seal and provide stain protection for new and old concrete surfaces, liquid limestone, clay and concrete pavers, exposed aggregate, and all types of natural stone.
- Is an ideal solution for repairing dusting concrete
- Is highly effective as a curing agent for new concrete
- Is a penetrating sealer
- Provides superior stain-protection to your surfaces
- Is a great option after pressure clean and seal jobs – it enables you to get the job cleaned and sealed on the same day
- Is an excellent sealing option for alfresco areas, driveways, pool surrounds, in shopping centres, commercial premises, paths and more