Pro-Seal 770 is great to stabilise the colour of your materials. It enhances and prolongs the colour fastness of coloured concrete materials. Pro-Seal 770 is compatible with cement and cement based products. When used as a mix for toppings and screeds it adds strength and durability and also enhances the colour of your surface – so it looks great for longer.
Pro-Seal 770 has excellent connecting capacities. It fills large pores in highly porous materials which means that the top coats of the product do not soak too deeply into your materials. It remains close to the surface of your material – where it is needed most. Using Pro-Seal 770 as a pre-sealer gives you better coverage and will lower your overall sealing cost. It saves you money on your project.
Pro-Seal 770 is less stain and wear resistant as Pro-Seal 896 and Pro-Seal 898. It is designed for use a stand alone sealer in areas that have low traffic. Pro-Seal 770 is ideal for sealing feature limestone, garden features and retaining walls. However, high traffic environments benefit from an extra layer of protection. For best results apply a final seal coat of Pro-Seal 896 or alternatively use Pro-Seal 898 for added shine.
Pro-Seal 770 is an excellent grouting binder for use in polished concrete floors. It binds the fine grinding dust to fill empty spaces and small pores when it is used in the polishing process.
- Has a non-hazardous material classification
- Stabilises the richer natural tone of powder colour oxides
- Adds surface flexibility to cement and cement based materials
- Has excellent linking properties making it ideal for filling voids in highly porous materials
- Is easy to apply
- Is an excellent grouting binder for polished concrete
- Can be cleaned with water
– Touch dry: 30-60 minutes
– Recoat: 24 hours
Coverage: 20-25m²/litre depending on surface porosity
Dilution: 1:4 (1 part product : 4 parts water)
Equipment needed: Pump sprayer or WBS CSU (Commercial Spray Unit) and broom
- First coat sealer for decorative concrete, oxide coloured concrete, and natural stone
- Is a fantastic binder for grouting when polishing concrete
- Can be used as a pre-sealer to fill voids in highly porous materials prior to sealing with Pro-Seal 896.