Retaining Walls, Landscaping, Plaster, Pavement, Feature Stonework, Cladding, Pool Surrounds
ProPrimer 575, ProSeal 770, ProSeal 896, ProSeal 898
The Water Based Sealer products can be applied to wet surfaces giving you the freedom to complete the job quickly and get on with other projects. You can seal driveway and other concrete jobs the day after the concrete is poured. For professional use only.
Using an admix in retaining wall mortar will improve workability and eliminate efflorescence. Cleaning and sealing delicate feature stone as soon as it is built means it provides early protection and allows you to finish the job quickly.
Pro Primer 575
Use this product:
- As an admix for making super strong and waterproof concrete
- As a primer on dusting soft, friable surfaces prior to plastering, painting, or cladding.
This is used:
- As a first coat for highly porous substrates. It is ideal for limestone!
- As a first coat on oxide coloured concrete to stabilise and subtly enhance colour
- As an admix in mortars and screeds for improved workability, strength, and efflorescence control.
- As a final coat over Pro-Seal 770
- As a standalone penetrating matrix sealer that provides outstanding stain protection but allows concrete and stone work to breathe.
This product is best used:
- On dense stonework for a penetrating acrylic seal that protects from within
- Over Pro-Seal 770 or Pro-Seal 896 to give a higher gloss finish to sealed surfaces